Friday, January 21, 2011

A Yeeeaar Later!! Geesh!

Yeah.
I fail.
Its okay... I know.

I'm watching Julie & Julia and it inspired me to start my blog back up. Honestly though, I know I won't keep up with it, but meh! why not!

What is new in my life you ask? A house, a car, gone through one dog and have another now, and promotion! Adam now works with me as well. He has the same job as me.. but makes more ha-ha.

So random topic. I have noticed the failure of my grammar. (I just spelled grammar grammer.. thank goodness for spell check)
I instant message too much at work, and text all the time. I need to take an effort to change the way I type.

Another random topic... hobbies. I need a hobby besides Grey's Anatomy haha. I should learn Spanish. I really should. Should Should Should. Ahh! I need to dooo it! I work at Dialogue Marketing with a team that calls South America to place papas lays orders for convenience stores! How else do you expect me to keep moving up in this job if I don't learn Spanish?

On that note.. I am a lazy person. It takes sooo much flippin' effort to start up something! Work drains me! I put my whole self into my work it annoys me. Fox worth ethic I guess you could say. I wear my little booty out!

Well, that is all I have.

Fare thee well! We will see how long it takes me to start up once more.


1 comment:

  1. awe, i love reading all your goodness! come back and blog! blog more about your house, dogs life! you can do it from your phone. take pics with your phone and upload! LOL

    ReplyDelete