Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to blogging!


I'm starting a fresh, new blog for MARRIED LIFE! Woooo! I'm so happy to be married to Adam and all our blessings. I am looking forward to adventures together and stories to share. A BIG thank you for everyone who came, and everyone who tried to come, that is just as good to me. Wooo love life! haha.

Just a quickie on the wedding day- Adam and I were sealed for all eternity by my grandfather (Papa) in the Raleigh, NC Temple. Everyone said it was one of the best sealings they have been to. I havnt been to many, (uh none) but I sure thought it was a great one ;)

We went to the Biltmore Estate for our honeymoon in Asheville, NC. It was beautiful. We stayed at the Biltmore Inn and felt like royalty. You should look it up online. Pricey, but well worth the 3 days. We didn't have much planned, but that was perfect to us. We relaxed and just enjoyed the time together. We even went and got massages! (Probably was my favorite part)

I love my friends and family so very much and am so grateful for all the love and support that I have.

1 comment:

  1. Great start to a new blog, Rachel! You inspire me to revive mine. I love getting updates from ya!

    ReplyDelete